WHY THE BEST JOIN PHCC!
Why do the industry’s top independent contracting professionals join PHCC?
When you join PHCC, you become part of a federation, made up of local and state associations and the national association in suburban Washington, D.C. The federation structure serves your local, state and national needs.
PHCC membership is an investment in your company’s future.
Don’t take our word for it, our members say it best. Click the link below to read why PHCC is an essential part of our Contractor-Members’ business.
ACCESS TO EXPERIENCE
- The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association has been helping PHC contractors exchange information, reach their goals and combine their strengths for over 120 years.
- Our members operate large, medium and small companies. They perform work in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects; maintain open-shops and union; and engage in maintenance, remodeling and service and repair.
- When you join, you are part of a diverse group of contractors.
- PHCC serves its members and the P-H-C profession with leading-edge publications, conferences, benefits and career resources.
- We represent many fields in the PHC industry: air conditioning, heating-warm air, backflow, plumbing, process-piping, refrigeration, fire sprinkler, sheet metal and ventilation.
ACCESS TO TRAINING
- Discounted State-registered apprenticeship training (in 46 Northern California counties)
- Discounted Federally-registered apprenticeship training statewide.
- Discounted Trainee programs, code tuneup classes, service & repair training statewide.
- Webinars, downloads, tools and resources to boost their profits, improve their marketing, methods and procedures and expand their business
- Publications that offer the latest ‘inside’ industry information; resources ; a representative that is your voice in government.
- Annual Convention that offers the best of all of PHCC’s benefits, access to knowledge, training and most of all FUN in exciting destinations around the western states.
ACCESS TO ADVOCACY
- PHCC of California is your liaison with the Contractor’s State License Board. If you have licensing issues or questions about changing or adding to your licenses, we’re here to help. PHCC of California assists our contractors in resolving their issues and saves weeks of potentially costly processing delays.
- PHCC of California advocates on behalf of the business-minded merit-shop contractor. In conjunction with our PHCC National Association and partner associations, we lobby on behalf of our members against matters that affect your business, your taxes and your profits.
- PHCC of California lobbies against discrimination against licensed, bonded and insured contractors, fighting against project labor agreements, and maintaining an open and fair playing field in public works projects.
ACCESS TO ‘THE NEXT LEVEL’
PHCC-National Association offers several enhanced service groups developed to meet the special needs of segments of our membership:
- Quality Service Contractors, comprised of service and repair contractors;
- Union-Affiliated Contractors, joining union contractor members;
- Construction Contractors’ Alliance, connecting larger plumbing-heating-cooling construction contractors;
- HVAC Task Force, representing HVAC contractors members.
A WAY TO GIVE BACK
In gratitude for our overwhelming success individually and collectively, the PHCC of California formed the first statewide (and currently moving to nationwide) charity through Copper for Kids. PHCC Contractors sell their scrap copper and donate it to the PHCC Educational Foundation who, in turn, donate 100% of the proceeds to foster organizations statewide that assist children in the foster system in finding forever homes. Our members have increased employee loyalty and engagement, and achieve true satisfaction in knowing that they are making a significant difference in the lives of children. Contact the PHCC of California at 916-925-7390 to learn how you can make a difference in the life of a child.
Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in the strength of our associations; we offer a “Money Back Guarantee” program. You “get your money’s worth” in membership services, or your dues are returned!
If, at the end of one year of membership in good standing, you wish full reimbursement of your dues investment, PHCC will refund all dues monies paid (less membership dinners if included in dues), if the following conditions are met:
Member must attend 75% of all local membership and general business meetings during the year.
Register and attend at least one of the following state association meetings
during one year of membership:
– State Convention
Register and attend at least one of the following national association meetings
during one year of membership:
– Leadership Conference
– National Convention
Members who decide to exercise their option of the Money Back Guarantee at the end of the year agree to fill out an exit questionnaire.