Extended Stay America (ESA)
2100 Harvard St., Sacramento, CA 95815
Check in time is 3:00 pm on Monday and check out by 11:00 am on Friday.
Student MUST have valid ID with a credit card or $100 cash deposit.
(Cash deposits will be mailed within 10-14 business days following check out.)
- Eligibility: Eligible PHCC GSA students must reside outside a 60 mile radius from the PHCC GSA Training facility.
- Students MUST RSVP with PHCC GSA Training Facility at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR to classes in order to utilize the Extended Stay America accommodations.
- PHCC GSA Students OPTING OUT of the hotel accommodations use are eligible to receive up to a $40 per day stipend for the maximum 8 day stay upon proof of receipts. YOU MUST NOTIFY the PHCC GSA Training Facility if you choose this option at least 2 weeks PRIOR to YOUR STAY!!! A Housing Reimbursement Form must be submitted for reimbursement with hotel receipts attached.
- Sunday Check-in/Weekend Stays: In the event that the student must stay the weekend, arrangements must be made with PHCC GSA PRIOR to the start of class and students must reside 100+ miles from the facility to qualify.
- Extended Stay America is just 3 minutes drive from the Training Facility.
- Rooms are double occupancy with 2 double beds.
- If you wish to check in on Sunday, the student will be financially responsible for Sunday.
Please note: PHCC GSA will not be financially responsible if reservations are made privately.