Requirements for Plumbing Apprenticeship and Trainee Programs
- Must be at least 18 Years of age
- Must pass the entrance exams (written exam and oral interview)
- Must be willing to commit to a four-year program
- Must work for a sponsoring contractor in the program
- Must be willing to follow the Rules and Regulations and Standards governing the program
Additional Requirements for Apprenticeship Programs
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED certificate
- Must have a valid CA Drivers License
- Complete the Student Application
- Submit Diploma or GED Certificate
- Attend Testing Date in Local Area
- Pass Written Test
- Pass Oral Interview
- Gain Employment with Sponsoring Contractor
- Complete an Apprentice Agreement (Apprentices only)
- Receive a welcome package, including monthly time cards used to track on-the-job progress, and school information including calendar for school year.
- Begin training with one of the PHCC-GSA-PUAC Plumbing Training Programs.
Download Student Application here!