- PHCC of California offers our Member-Contractors industry representation on a local, state and national level.
- We are constantly monitoring local and state legislation to assure that any new legislation does not impact our business climate in a negative way.
- PHCC of California partners with other associations such as CSLB, CALBO, and CFEC, and pursues the enactment of legislation focused on improving the strength and reputation of the industry.
- Tracy Threlfall, Executive Vice President & Richard Markuson, CAPHCC lobbyist participate in meetings across the state and in Washington, DC petitioning on behalf of the open shop contractor and acting as YOUR VOICE for free and open competition, and fighting against unreasonable taxation and regulation.
- PHCC of California sends out ACTION ALERTS – a call to action for our membership, typically a one-click letter writing campaign on issues critical to our membership.
- On the national level, PHCC National’s Director of Government Affairs Mark Riso works directly with members of Congress on issues critical to our industry.
Whether it is fighting for fair and open competition, or a bill at the Capitol, raising professional standards, implementing new ways to educate busy contractors or developing tomorrow’s apprentices and trainees, PHCC of California continues to make a positive impact for our Member Contractors at the government, business and industry levels.
Find your California State Senator
Find your Assembly Representative
For information on California State Bills & Codes
For information on your California State Legislature
Email Tracy Threlfall at email@example.com for more information.