The demand for future plumbers is huge. Many young people miss out on a promising career due to misinformation, skewed perception and prejudice. A bright future awaits to those willing to take the ‘road less traveled’.
Today’s Plumber & HVAC Technician makes more money than the average college graduate, has no student loan debt and is gainfully employed making a great living for themselves and their families.
- LEARN A TRADE AND ESTABLISH A CAREER
- PAID ON THE JOB TRAINING—EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
- EMPLOYER PAYS FOR CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION – NO STUDENT LOAN DEBT
- SKILLED EDUCATED WORKERS ARE ALWAYS IN HIGH DEMAND
- CAREER THAT REQUIRES YOU TO USE YOUR MIND, AND CHANGES EVERY DAY. NO BORING REPETITION.
- STAND HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE COMPETITION
- OPPORTUNITY TO EXCEL—FOREMEN, SUPERVISORS, PROJECT MANAGERS AND OWNERS STARTED IN OUR PROGRAM!
- OBTAIN JOURNEY LEVEL STATUS UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM
- JOURNEY LEVEL CERTIFICATION CARD AND CERTIFICATE OF APPRENTICESHIP FROM STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN ELIGIBLE TRAINING PROGRAMS.
- MINUMUM 18 YEARS OLD
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- VALID CALIFORNIA DRIVERS LICENSE
- FOUR YEAR PROGRAM COMMITMENT
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL READING
- COMPREHENSION, MATH AND RULER EXAM
- PASS ORAL INTERVIEW
- BE READY TO WORK FOR SPONSORING EMPLOYER
- SIGN CODE OF CONDUCT AND RULES & REGULATIONS
*Entrance Exams are offered Monday-Thursday
(8:00am-2:00pm) at the Sacramento Location.
Call (800) 780-PHCC for an appointment